A limited supply of festival passes for admission to all screenings is also available for the FANTASY FILMFEST.
Ordering the festival pass includes the current festival T-shirts and the catalogue (personal copy will be sent directly to you one week before the festival starts).
Deadline for ordering festival passes was Thursday, August 10, 2017!
Comes With a T-Shirt And Festival Catalogue
Included in this amount is the festival catalogue and a festival T-shirt. Therefore, please specify a T-shirt size and style (men’s sizes S to XXL, women’s sizes from S to XL) with your festival pass order. Two different shirt options are available: classical Men’s style or Women’s fitted style. No matter which gender you are, you may choose either style – just let us know. So, don’t forget to specify both size and style with your order!
Movie buffs and festival fans, who wish to order a festival pass, please proceed as described on the right; You may either transfer the due amount to our account and simultaneously send us your photo by mail or as a jpg file by email (with ‘FESTIVAL PASS FANTASY’ and desired city in the subject line & your postal address in the body text), or alternatively send us a crossed cheque with your photo by surface mail. Not until we have received both the bank transfer confirmation and your photo, your festival pass order is considered complete and you will receive a written confirmation.
We are sorry to say that no reservations are possible; festival passes are issued on a first come/first serve basis.
Thursday, August 10, 2017
Provided that passes are still available at this time. Due to the limited supply and immense popularity of festival passes, we highly recommend checking their availability in the city of your choice on this website before placing an order. The following basically applies: As long as you have not received a written rejection from us, and the money has not been refunded to your account, you may safely assume that your order has gone through.
Festival passes may be picked up upon presentation of our written confirmation at the box office or festival counter in the venue of your choice, beginning approx. one and a half hours before the opening film.
If more than one screening is scheduled for the opening film in a festival city, festival pass holders are admitted to the first screening only.
The return or cancellation of an ordered festival pass is not possible.
Please direct all mail to our Munich office.
Privatbank Donner & Reuschel
RECIPIENT: Rosebud Entertainment
IBAN: DE60 200 303 00 028 258 55 00
In order to reduce possible sources of error, please observe the following when ordering your festival pass:
- Don’t forget to specify your desired festival city.
- In case of postal orders, please note the sender’s address in your letter (not only on the envelope).
- Double check your account data to avoid faulty transactions.
- Third party orders: As long as you give us the name of the person who is to receive the festival pass, as well as an address where to send the confirmation, you may of course also place an order for another person than yourself.
- For reasons of data protection, we do not save any photos over a longer amount of time; therefore, please make sure to send us your photo (in printable resolution) even if you have attended the festival in the previous year(s).
- In case of handwritten orders, please make sure that at least your address is CLEARLY legible (whereas city names may be deduced by the city code, the hit rate of correct street and last names is considerably lower).
It goes without saying that you need to be at least 18 years of age to attend the festival screenings. If you have ever had any previous experience with having to certify your legal age due to youthful appearance, we highly recommend attaching a copy of your ID card or passport with your order for speedier processing.